Our panellists, each representing a different professional discipline and demographic, will share what they consider to be the key ingredients to their “Trusted Adviser” status, which include:
- • Strategies to build client trust;
- • The importance of knowing your client’s business and how to develop that knowledge;
- • How to network effectively and build your personal brand;
- • Different communication styles;
- • Emotional intelligence within the professions; and
- • Mediation skills to prevent and/or deal with client conflicts.