Situations can arise where an entity in a supply chain finds themselves caught with the cost of GST, leaving them with no ability to claim the corresponding credit. This session will explore:
- • How indirect taxes operate for entities in the supply chain;
- • The implications of an upstream or downstream entity conducting an enterprise versus a business;
- • Dealing with the ATO in disagreements over good faith representations of enterprise or retention of
- refunds due to a taxpayer; and
- • Risk mitigation for supply chain entities.