Since 1 July 2017, building superannuation benefits for retirement is even more challenging, with a number of areas to navigate when providing advice to our clients.
This session will identify the issues, strategies and opportunities to contribute to superannuation, as well as provide practical considerations for our clients, with the aim to optimise their overall benefits by retirement, including:
- • What’s new – work test, extension of bring forward provisions to age 66, downsizer contributions;
- • Total superannuation balance considerations;
- • Division 293 tax processes and procedures;
- • Strategies and opportunities - spouse equalisation, conribution splitting, withdrawal and recontribution strategies; and
- • Transition to retirement income streams and the transfer balance cap considerations when moving